Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org> on 2001/11/30 10:15:09 UTC

Support for Attachments in MS.NET and Axis (was RE: XML scema in apache soap)

One more message on the soap with attachments issue..

For those that need interop demo's that both (1) _say_ that it isn't working
yet
but (2) still want to show something sexy like returning an icon or image?

==> define your return type as a String and fill it with the base64 encoding
of your binary format (uh, I know it's durty)

1. better suggestions to this workaround are welcome
2. any due dates on soap with attachments in the axis implementation?

-marc=