Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/17 04:17:50 UTC

Update OpenEJB version number 3.1.1 to 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT for Geronimo 2.2 SNAPSHOT

Hi,
   I got the news from OpenEJB maillist, that the version number in the
trunk is updated to 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT, so I wish that in Geronimo 2.2-SNAPSHOT,
we could use 3.1.2.
   Any comment ? If no objection, I will update it.
  Thanks !

--
Ivan

Re: Update OpenEJB version number 3.1.1 to 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT for Geronimo 2.2 SNAPSHOT

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think we need. For some EJB cases failed, and it may be related to
the OpenEJB.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Go for it!