Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by kevin <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/04 04:17:35 UTC

why I got nothing when I select from KYLIN_SALES

hi,all
   I use kylin1.5.1 and it's example cub . after I build cube I execute :
select * from KYLIN_SALES,no result .but other two table have result.I
select from hive table ,KYLIN_SALES have the right data. I don't know why?

Re: why I got nothing when I select from KYLIN_SALES

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
could you please share the log messages from logs/kylin.log?

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: why I got nothing when I select from KYLIN_SALES

Posted by kevin <ki...@gmail.com>.
I dont't know the real reason , I just saw the log error for connect to the
10020 port , but on the web, the steps all get through . and I remember
that last time I try kylin1.2 I meet the similar error .  May be I need
more try , cause I found the hive version 2.0.0 I use is not match hadoop
2.7.1 , I can't use jdbc to connect to hive , but when I turn to hive1.2.1
it's ok.

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by kevin <ki...@gmail.com>.