Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by cmarcourt <cm...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/06/24 09:05:29 UTC

Proxy Collection

Hi,

I'm sure I read this in a tutorial of OJB but I can't find it anymore.
Can I use :

<collection..... proxy="true"/> in my repository.xml

and my java class use Arrays ?

example :
repository.xml :
<collection-descriptor auto-delete="true" auto-retrieve="true" auto-update="true"
			element-class-ref="com.hbk.bean.House" name="ownedHouses" proxy="true">
			<inverse-foreignkey field-ref="ownerId"/>
		</collection-descriptor>

java source :

public class Customer() {
private House[] ownedHouses;
}

If yes, I'm surely made a mistake in my repository or in my java class, because as soon as I set proxy to true, I've got a ClassCastException.

Christophe