Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se> on 2006/03/15 10:22:49 UTC

Creating a web service pojo with jsr181

Hi,

Hi, I try to create a web service similar to the EchoService in the
JUnit test case in servicemix-jsr181, but how is it installed into
servicemix using servicemix.xml file? Attached is the file I have used,
but it cannot find my classes. I have rtied to figure out how to add
soem classes when they are not a component. Is it possible?

Cheers
/Tomas

Re: Creating a web service pojo with jsr181

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at
http://cvs.codehaus.org/viewrep/xfire/trunk/xfire/xfire-java5/src/test/org/codehaus/xfire/annotations/jsr181/Jsr181EchoService.java?r=1087
for example.

You have to specify "jsr181" as the annotations used, and just use them ;)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: building servicemix-bpe from snapshot source cannot find 'bpe-1.0-20060224-patched.jar' dependency

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The jar is here: http://repo.logicblaze.com/maven1/org.apache.ode/jars/
and this repo is listed in the ./etc/project.properties file.
It should work for everyone.

Guillaume

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The component is in the binary distribution under ./components directory.
What kind of problems do you have when building the component ?

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.
[...]

org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:106)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:562)
[...]
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.
Thanks,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.
When I try to autodeploy the echo service classes with the spring.xml as
a service unit then I get the following exception:

WARN - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(474) | Directory: install: Automatic
install of
/Users/tol/Documents/workspace/servicemix/servicemix-slam/install/servicemix-slam-su.zip
failed
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.deployment.DescriptorFactory.buildDescriptor(DescriptorFactory.java:47)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:194)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at