Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2016/09/11 17:21:14 UTC

"Too many elements to create a power set" on Elasticsearch

1.6.1 and 1.6.2 don't work on our Elasticsearch setup because we use daily

We get the error:

"Too many elements to create a power set"

It works on SINGLE indexes.. but if I specify content_* then I get this
error.

I don't see this documented anywhere.  Is this a known issue?

Is there a potential work around?

The code works properly when I specify an explicit daily index.

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com