Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rene Hackl-Sommer <re...@gmx.de> on 2010/03/04 14:13:02 UTC

SpanQueries in Luke

Hi,

I would like to submit SpanQueries in Luke. AFAIK this isn't doable out
of the box.

What would be the way to go? Replace the built-in QueryParser by e.g.
the xml-query-parser from the contrib section?

Thanks,
Rene

Re: SpanQueries in Luke

Posted by Rene Hackl-Sommer <re...@gmx.de>.
Hi Andrzej,

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes open for that.

FWIW, implementing this by replacing the QueryParser with the CoreParser
worked fine.

Thanks again,
Rene

Re: SpanQueries in Luke