Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/19 23:19:04 UTC

Job opportunity in Boston

Hi,

Sorry if this is not relevant.

I was contacted by a recruiter (who saw Cocoon on my
resume) for a position in Boston, MA which requires
the knowledge of Cocoon.  Let me know if you're
interested and I'll put you in contact with him.  Here
is the description:

One of our clients in Boston, MA is looking for a
Principal Software Engineer.  This is a contract
position that will go thru the first of the quarter a
possibility for a longer term.  What our client needs
is someone who is very familiar with Cocoon and has
worked with it for a couple of years.

Xindice and Cocoon

Posted by Heiner Braun privat <h....@onlinehome.de>.
I am using Cocoon and Xindice already for some time.
With the latest CVS-snapshop of Cocoon and Xindice I don't succeed in
getting the pseudo proticol running.
I am using the servlet variant. Which I succeed to access via XML-RPC
from perl.
Only the Cocoon pseudo-protocol is not working.
What do I have to copy from the Xindice-snapshop to Cocoon. and what do
I have to change in the Cocoon snapshop.
After half a week of testimg I printed now the relevant java source  to
study them.
Is there an easier way  to get on ?

Re: Job opportunity in Boston

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Alex Romayev wrote:
> I have my resume on Monster.com, so I assume this is
> where he found me.
>
>>>From what I've seen from job postings in the US, it's
> usually a "nice to have" skill listed together with
> Struts and Velocity (don't ask me...) and after all
> the core "must have" java skills have been listed.

Aha.  Well, I don't know Struts, but at least if I put Cocoon in my resume, I'll be easily found.

thanks! :)

Tony

Re: Job opportunity in Boston

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I have my resume on Monster.com, so I assume this is
where he found me.

>From what I've seen from job postings in the US, it's
usually a "nice to have" skill listed together with
Struts and Velocity (don't ask me...) and after all
the core "must have" java skills have been listed.

Cheers,
-Alex

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.