Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jianxiac <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/09 21:39:59 UTC

Re: AMQ 4.1 loses every other message? -- still fails

Thanks for the reply. I poked around, and did not see any indication of
2nd broker running.

Then instead of running the web-demo example out of box, I started a
standalone
activeMQ, and configured jetty to talk to it via tcp://localhost:61616
instead of
vm://localhost, and still the same message loss problem. I did see tcp
connections
between the two java processes, so the message did seem to go to the
standalone broker.

 I start to suspect there may be something in the messageServlet.

Thanks.
jianxiac