Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2019/01/02 20:37:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Deprecate KnownEvent/KnownEventType

Hi all,

Recently I've opened up a PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4421> to remove the
KnownEvent and KnownEventType for Apache Airflow 2.0. My feeling was that
not a lot of people are using this functionality, and therefore I would
like to remove it to simplify the codebase.
Are there any people on the mailing list which are actually using this
functionality. Please let me know.

Cheers, Fokko

Re: [DISCUSS] Deprecate KnownEvent/KnownEventType

Posted by Felix Uellendall <fe...@gmx.de>.
+1

Posted by Tao Feng <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bas Harenslak <ba...@godatadriven.com>.