Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Schlierf <M....@cadenas.de> on 2008/03/20 13:00:08 UTC

Lazy loading tree is crashed by fast clicking users

Hi,

I'm facing problems with a lazy loading Tree2.

My nodes load data from the file system to get its children in the tree.
This takes some seconds to load.

For example the user gets the root node which has 5 child nodes.

If the user clicks on all 5 plus signs to open the nodes the renderer never
finishes. If the user just clicks one node and waits it is no problem.

It may be that my implementation of the nodes has error but I cannot find
them.

Has anyone seen such problems with a own lazy loading node tree structure?

Thanks, Martin