Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 05:00:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][#3]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating)

Hello RocketMQ Community,

The Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating) RC3 vote is now closed and has passed
with 3 binding +1s, 4 non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1:

Binding votes +1s:
Justin Mclean
Willem Jiang
Luke Han

Non-binding votes +1s:
vintagewang
Lollipop
dongeforever
Li Zhanhui
yukon

A vote Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating) RC3 will now be called on
general@incubator.apache.org.

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][#3]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating)

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Thanks Justin, we will add this note to our release manual.

Regards,
yukon