Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ken McArthur <ke...@fgood.org> on 2006/03/07 04:33:08 UTC

javascript function getScrolling()

Sometimes I'm returning to the same jsp page after executing an action.
Page is rebuilt fine but position in browser returns to where I was.  Looks
like culprit is javascript function called getScrolling().
Anyone know how to suppress this javascript?

I've put onload=window.scrollTo(0,0); into my body tag but load now
flickers.
Page loads positioned at top -> Page scrolls down to getScrolling() position
-> Page returns to top.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Re: javascript function getScrolling()

Posted by Ken McArthur <ke...@fgood.org>.
Great call Jana,
I forgot about that. Thanks for the tip.