Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/09/04 08:39:05 UTC

Tour De Flex referals and stats

Hi,

Might be of interest.

The Tour De Flex page is now the 3 most popular page after the front page and just about equal with the 2nd most popular page installer.html and is getting 200 - 300 visits a day. It's had almost 2,500 different people view it.

Looks like the referrals from Adobe to our site have jumped from 10-20 a day to over 100 a day over the last 2 weeks, because of the Tour De Flex redirection they put in place.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Tour De Flex referals and stats

Posted by su...@dev-x.co.za.
Hi,

Agree!

Regards,

Sugan Naicker

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Suggestion : IBM had an amazing Flex component that mapped stats to a world map. If we could add this to Tour de Flex and to the Flex startup website, that would be of great marketing value to the project.

Nice idea - I've raised a JIRA for it here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34526

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Tour De Flex referals and stats

Posted by su...@dev-x.co.za.
Hi,

Wow, that is good stats!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I would say that better to push all efforts to add additional examples to Tour De Flex

Yes we would welcome additional examples.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
I would say that better to push all efforts to add additional examples to
Tour De Flex rather than translate all to Chinese.
This is a lot of translation after quick look.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Tour De Flex referals and stats

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Justin for the information! Looks really interesting. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Tour De Flex referals and stats

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Could you provide information from witch country we had visit on tour de
flex ?

I am just curious.

Piotr

-----