Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 19:39:16 UTC

Apache Kylin wins InfoWard Bossie Awards 2015 - The Best Open Source Big Data Tools

Hi Community,
    I'm very exciting to let you know Apache Kylin wins InfoWard Bossie
Awards 2015 - The Best Open Source Big Data Tools!
    Please refer to below link for more detail:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2982429/open-source-tools/bossie-awards-2015-the-best-open-source-big-data-tools.html#slide13

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Re: Apache Kylin wins InfoWard Bossie Awards 2015 - The Best Open Source Big Data Tools

Posted by 163 <am...@163.com>.
Congratulations.

在 2015/10/13 1:39, Luke Han 写道:

Posted by Ankur Bansal <an...@gmail.com>.
This is great! Congratulations

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Huge congrats!

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.
congratulations

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
opps... my typo, shouldn't do this in the middle night;-)

Correction:
*InfoWorld Bossie Awards 2015*

Best Regards!

Luke Han