Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/28 02:54:50 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Shall we clean-up git branches?

Hello All,

Currently we have 130 git branches: https://github.com/apache/wicket/branches
Maybe we can perform clean-up? :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [DISCUSSION] Shall we clean-up git branches?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Done :)

40 branches remain

I believe branches of closed PRs can also be dropped
any objections? :))

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: [DISCUSSION] Shall we clean-up git branches?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure :)
wicket-* should leave forever :)

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)