Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Rogelio Baucells <rb...@investran.com> on 2007/02/28 19:45:15 UTC

Supporting custom ILazyFactory

Hi,

Is there any plans to support custom ILazyFactory in a near future? I
see the comments in LazyFactoryBuilder and the Register method but is
not implemented.

Thanks

RJB

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

Re: Supporting custom ILazyFactory

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
I knows but I prefers waiting the release version.

--
Cheers,
Gilles

RE: Supporting custom ILazyFactory

Posted by Rogelio Baucells <rb...@investran.com>.
Hi Gilles,

What about updating the ProxyGeneratorFactory to use the new DynamicProxy2?

I have some classes in my model that would benefit from using generics and the old DynamicProxy cannot create proxies on top of generic classes. I know it is in beta but so far has the functionality used by IBatis.

Thanks,

Rogelio J. Baucells * Technical Architect * SunGard * Investran * 11098 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 403, Miami, FLĀ  33161

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.