Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/03/17 00:36:59 UTC

Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

The Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
are not final yet, but this does not mean that you cannot start
translating them!

If you want to translate them into your language, please do the following:

1) Register to Cwiki if not already registered (use the link above,
there's a Login/register link)

2) If you are not already authorized to edit pages, ask here for
permission (we will need your Cwiki username).

3) If you know what you are doing, open the English page (above link),
then Tools -> Copy and make a child page for your translation.
Alternatively, ask here that the page is copied for your translation.
Never edit the English page except for obvious fixes (typos).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 04.04.2014 11:05, Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> In the Release Notes, English page, Known Issues section, is a reference
> to AOO 4.0.0. I think it should be 4.1.

Oh, thanks for noticing! It has been updated for AOO 4.1.0 now.

Herbert

Re: Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 03/04/2014 12:30, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:
> Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> are the release notes final already?
>
> Yes, consider them final. Then it's a wiki and you can easily track
> last-minute changes and adjust the translation accordingly if needed.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.
Hi,
In the Release Notes, English page, Known Issues section, is a reference
to AOO 4.0.0. I think it should be 4.1.
Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com>.

> Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> The Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
> are not final yet, but this does not mean that you cannot
> start translating them!

If you want to translate them into your language, please do the following:
> [...]

Initiated Hebrew translation. All Hebrew translators are invited:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40507148

+ moved all existing translations as child pages.

Re: Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,