Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Steph <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2008/03/02 16:01:04 UTC

Injection of Spring bean aliases as services in Tapestry pages

I can easily inject a service A defined in Spring like that :
    <bean id="A" class="..."/>
in my tap pages :
    @Inject
    @Service("A")
    private MyObject a;
That works fine.

But if i declare in Spring an alias B on my bean A :
    <alias name="A" alias="B"/>
when i try to inject my bean B in my tap pages :
    @Inject
    @Service("B")
    private MyObject b;
Tapestry can't find this service  and i get the following exception :
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.TransformationException: Error
obtaining injected value for field
com.cariboonetworks.ads.pages.MyPage.b: Service id 'B' is not defined by
any module.

Any idea ??

Stephane

Re: Injection of Spring bean aliases as services in Tapestry pages

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-spring/

Last section at the bottom: "Limitations"

Only the bean name is used, not any of the bean's aliases.