Posted to users@maven.apache.org by todd white <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 16:39:18 UTC

Unable to update index for central

I was happily using m2eclipse, then one day my indexes quit updating. I'm not
sure what caused it...

I've tried the following:
a) deleted and recreated index entry in Maven Indexes tab
b) deleted the
<workspace>\.metadata\.plugins\org.maven.ide.eclipse\nexus\central
c) removed and reinstalled m2eclipse plugin
d) updated m2eclipse to dev release 0.9.6.20080731-1407
e) uninstalled and reinstralled eclipse
f) switching to various different mirrors
f) and anything else I could think of...

I still get the following:
8/4/08 9:27:40 AM CDT: Unable to update index for central
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/

Help me please!!

RE: Unable to update index for central