Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Mike Haudenschild <mi...@longsight.com> on 2012/05/05 01:50:08 UTC

Re: Windows 2000 Images

Hi Al,

With the Windows 2000 image, I'd first try using the XP selection in vcld
--setup.

Regarding pulling the unpatched XP image, could you please post your
/var/log/vcld.log to the list for a failed image pull?  I've pulled XP
images with the firewall disabled before and haven't had any troubles.  The
Cygwin service-not-starting bit is interesting.

Regards,
Mike

--
*Mike Haudenschild*