Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> on 2008/01/24 11:50:24 UTC

can not send notification to broker

Hi, I'm trying to test and use the SMX WS-notification using the SOAPUI test
suite.
I think that the CREATEPULLPOINT and the SUBSCRIBE are working well. But
when I send a notification to the broker, an error message is displayed at
the SMX console.

please find below the request and responses messages as well as the SMX
console messages.

1) CREATEPULLPOINT
==================

REQUEST to http://localhost:8192/CreatePullPoint/
-------

Host: localhost:8192

xmlns:b="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <b:CreatePullPoint>
         <!--You may enter ANY elements at this point-->
      </b:CreatePullPoint>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

RESPONSE
--------

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: Jetty(6.1.5)

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <ns4:CreatePullPointResponse
      xmlns:ns2="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
      xmlns:ns4="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
      xmlns:ns3="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/bf-2"
      xmlns:ns5="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1">
      <ns4:PullPoint>

<ns2:Address>http://servicemix.org/wsnotification/PullPoint/ID-sany2-spb-spacebel-be-56501-1201168962399-6-0</ns2:Address>
      </ns4:PullPoint>
    </ns4:CreatePullPointResponse>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

2) SUBSCRIBE
============

REQUEST to http://localhost:8192/Broker/
-------

Host: localhost:8192

xmlns:b="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
xmlns:add="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <b:Subscribe>
         <b:ConsumerReference>

<add:Address>http://servicemix.org/wsnotification/PullPoint/ID-sany2-spb-spacebel-be-56501-1201168962399-6-0</add:Address>
         </b:ConsumerReference>
         <b:Filter>
            <b:TopicExpression
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
              myTopic
            </b:TopicExpression>
         </b:Filter>
      </b:Subscribe>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

RESPONSE
--------

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: Jetty(6.1.5)

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <ns4:SubscribeResponse
      xmlns:ns2="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
      xmlns:ns4="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
      xmlns:ns3="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/bf-2"
      xmlns:ns5="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1"
      xmlns:ns6="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/br-2">
      <ns4:SubscriptionReference>

      </ns4:SubscriptionReference>
      <ns4:TerminationTime
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:nil="true" />
    </ns4:SubscribeResponse>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

3) NOTIFY
=========

REQUEST to http://localhost:8192/Broker/
-------

Host: localhost:8192

xmlns:b="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
xmlns:add="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <b:Notify>
         <b:NotificationMessage>
            <b:Topic
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
              myTopic
            </b:Topic>
            <b:Message>
              <hello>world</hello>
            </b:Message>
         </b:NotificationMessage>
      </b:Notify>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

4) Message on terminal where SMX has been started

[yve@sany2 wsn-http-binding]$ ../../bin/servicemix servicemix.xml
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode)

Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.2.1

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.2.1 JBI Container
(ServiceMix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations
please see: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start rmi registry:
internal error: ObjID already in use
WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
connector:name=rmi
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionManager#
INFO  - jetty                          - Logging to
org.apache.servicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger@fc9e7e via
org.apache.servicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: servicemix-wsn2005 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-wsn2005
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: servicemix-http to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-http
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
wsn-http-binding
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsn-http-binding-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsn-http-binding-su
INFO  - jetty                          - jetty-6.1.5
INFO  - jetty                          - Started
SelectChannelConnector@localhost:8192
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) started

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The following logging message is displayed for every
time a NOTIFY request is generated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERROR - HttpComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:172.17.2.106-117ab3f06bf-2:0
  status: Active
  role: provider
  endpoint:
http://servicemix.org/wsnotification/PullPoint/ID-sany2-spb-spacebel-be-56501-1201168962399-6-0
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ns2:Notify
xmlns:ns2="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:ns3="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/bf-2"
xmlns:ns4="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1"><ns2:NotificationMessage><ns2:Topic
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
              myTopic
            </ns2:Topic><ns2:Message><hello xmlns=""
xmlns:ns5="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">world</hello></ns2:Message></ns2:NotificationMessage></ns2:Notify>
]
java.lang.Exception: Invalid status response: 302
        at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ProviderProcessor.process(ProviderProcessor.java:181)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:170)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Re: can not send notification to broker

Posted by RonnieSpike <ro...@nerdshack.com>.
I am having the same issue.

ServiceMix 3.2.2.

I have put a trailing '/' at the end of the ConsumerReference Address in the
Subscription request.

Did yvdl get around the issue? Anyone else have an answer?

I'm using the 'Java Monitoring and Management Console' (jconsole) and I can
see that the "EnqueueCount" attribute for the topic
org.apache.activemq.localhost.Topic.myTopic is increasing each time I send a
notification. So it seems that the notifications are reaching the topic
myTopic but not the PullPoint.

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
302 is a redirect.
> [...]

> BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(
> DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(
> AbstractFlow.java:170)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java
> :167)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java
> :134)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/