Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alessandro Scaramuzza <Sc...@informsrl.it> on 2003/03/13 09:49:45 UTC

custom .properties file

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to develop a simple application in tomcat+struts.
Everything works fine, but the driver to access to database: ewin. This
driver needs a db.properties file, i put it on the root directory of my
project but at runtime I receive a FileNotFoundException.
Should I register the file to Tomcat? in which mode?

thank to everybody can help me, and sorry for my ugly english!!
Alessandro

Re: custom .properties file

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
If $CATALINA_HOME/common/classes doesn't work, then you'll probably have to
take it up with the vendor of you driver.  If the driver wants to load it
from the System classpath, then you will probably have to edit
catalina.(sh/bat) to include it in the System classpath.

Re: custom .properties file

Posted by Alessandro Scaramuzza <Sc...@informsrl.it>.

Re: custom .properties file

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.