Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/25 19:59:51 UTC

Grouped Portlet in Customize's Add Portlet

Hi do you know how to manage the Jetspeed portlet in the Customize's Add
Portlet

Because my Portlet now is more than 100,

I got this idea from Jasmine ii Portal..

Or anyone can give me a tips, which is the file and how does it work?

http://localhost:8088/jetspeed/portal/template/Customize/mode/add

Re: Grouped Portlet in Customize's Add Portlet

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Frans,
I do not follow the question.

What do you mean by "how to manage the Jetspeed portlet in the
Customize's Add"?

You have 100+ portlets defines. I assume those portlets are define in
the portlet.xreg, local-portlets.xreg, and feed_xxx.xreg files.

Paul Spencer