Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2002/02/27 02:51:03 UTC

Recursion bug in local VelociMacros

Hi,

I have a "tree builder" that uses VelociMacro recursion
just (the macro) as the sample at:
  \jakarta-velocity\examples\xmlapp_example

But this does not work correctly when I set
  velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.local.scope

to true like in:
  m_runtimeInstance.setProperty(RuntimeInstance.VM_PERM_INLINE_LOCAL,
"true");

With 1.2 release it only displays the top 3 levels and
then the name of the macro (like "#showTree") for each
call for the 4th level... without calling it.

If I do not change the default value of the above
property everything is ok... but I really miss having
inline macros to be local in my stuff!
=:o/

I took a look at the source but I am still lost. Any
pointers someone? (Geir?)

Thanks and have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

RE: Recursion bug in local VelociMacros

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
The fix seems to work very well!

Thanks a lot Geir. There is no faster support on the planet!

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: