Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Greenhorn Techie <gr...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 16:21:57 UTC

Solr DR Replication

Hi,

We are on Solr 5.5.2 and wondering what is the best mechanism for
replicating Solr indexes from a Disaster Recovery perspective. As I
understand only from Solr6 onwards, we have CDCR. However, I couldn't find
much content around index replication management for older versions.
Wondering if there is any such documented solution is available.

From replication perspective, apart from SolrColud collection data, what
other information need to be copied over from source cluster to the target
cluster? Should we copy the ZK data as well for the collection?

TIA

Re: Solr DR Replication

Posted by Greenhorn Techie <gr...@gmail.com>.
Any thoughts / help on this please.