Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jav1erp <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/02 15:22:04 UTC

Re: operation name is null after jms endpoints

hi,

it seems that the problem with operation name is resolved in CXF producer (
Fuse-3.3.1.13 ) , now it extracts operationName from the payload, so it is
not important that operation name is null after jms endpoints

btw, I tried to set redelivery policy for ActiveMQ in activemq.xml but I
couldn't do work.
I would appreciate any example.

best regards
javier

Posted by Lukasz Lichota <Lu...@sabre.com>.
this is configuration for factory, don't have an example for the whole broker
(in activemq.xml)

	<bean id="consumerConnectionFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL" value="..." />
		<property name="redeliveryPolicy">
			<bean class="org.apache.activemq.RedeliveryPolicy">
				<property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="5" />
				<property name="initialRedeliveryDelay" value="3000" />
				<property name="useExponentialBackOff" value="true" />
				<property name="backOffMultiplier" value="2" />
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>