Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/12/09 02:42:18 UTC

BloomFilter in Malhar

Hi,

We need to add a BloomFilter implementation in Malhar. ManagedState has a
use for it and I am pretty sure we will come up more and more use cases
that will need it. Tim's suggestion on Spill-able/Spooled data structures
may use it too.

Chandni

Re: BloomFilter in Malhar

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
My suggestion is :

library/datastructures/algorithmic

When Tim adds spill-able data-structures then can go under
library/datastructures/spillable.

Thanks,
Chandni

Re: BloomFilter in Malhar