Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Veerasamy, Thirumalai (Cognizant)" <VT...@chn.cognizant.com> on 2004/05/20 15:44:37 UTC

Hi,

   I have the following goal in maven.xml. When I execute
<ant:buildNumber doesn't do any action. It doesn't create any file with
build.number property.

    <goal name="gen-build-no">
       <ant:property file="buildinfo.properties"/>
       <ant:echo>Previous Build Number :
${previous.build.number}</ant:echo>
       <ant:echo>Previous Build Date : ${previous.build.date}</ant:echo>
       <ant:echo>Current  Build Number : ${build.number}</ant:echo>
       <ant:buildNumber file="buildinfo.properties"/>
    </goal>

   Am I missing something here? The same thing applies to <ant:ftp

Thanks
Thiru