Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2004/03/27 16:35:38 UTC

directory build order

What is the build order for directory?  There seems to be some intricate
dependencies that I'm too lazy to disentangle.

Regards,
Alan

RE: directory build order

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Ok what do you want to build? There are several projects in there.  Let me
list the order required for snickers 'today' because I think that is most
relevant to you.  And the reason why I say 'today' is because snickers has a
dependency on snacc which it uses to test itself.

You need to build some of the ldap jars first:

directory/ldap/trunk/common

directory/ldap/trunk/snacc-provider

Then you can build the projects present within snickers:

directory/snickers/trunk/codec-stateful

directory/snickers/trunk/sickers

Alex

  _____