Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/02 17:57:16 UTC

API docs for CMS/ActiveMQ-CPP

For those interested, we now have functioning links on the CMS website to
get to the API.  You can check out the APIs here
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api.html

Regards,
Nate

Re: API docs for CMS/ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by Albert Strasheim <13...@sun.ac.za>.
Hello

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007, Nathan Mittler wrote:

> For those interested, we now have functioning links on the CMS website to
> get to the API.  You can check out the APIs here
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api.html

Clicking on any namespace cms link should go to

http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api_docs/cms-1.0/namespacecms.html

but this serves up something resembling the CMS front page on the wiki,
so I'm guessing that that file might not exist?

Cheers,

Albert

Re: API docs for CMS/ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
Works like a charm now!  Thanks!

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Indeed there was a RewriteRule that I think was too aggressive in it's
matching.  I've just adjusted it.  Change should propagate out in a
few hours.

Regards,
Hiram

On 6/6/07, Mittler, Nathan <na...@sensis.com> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> We do seem to have some problem with one of the links, however.  When
> you click on "cms" in the namespaces view, it takes you to the "right"
> url (http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api_docs/cms-1.0/namespacecms.html),
> but even though the url is correct, it's the wrong page (looks like the
> confluence-generated cms page).
>
> Could there be some sort of funny redirect going on in the web server
> for any link named "cms"?
>
> Nate

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

RE: API docs for CMS/ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Wow awesome docs!

On 6/2/07, Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For those interested, we now have functioning links on the CMS website to
> get to the API.  You can check out the APIs here
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api.html
>
> Regards,
> Nate

Hiram