Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Michele_82 <mi...@finconsgroup.com> on 2019/10/14 19:00:59 UTC

CXF WS Security - How to sign BinarySecurity Token

Hi everyone,I'm consuming WSDL and I need to sign the Timestamp, SOAP-body
and BST using my client certificate when making SOAP requests. For Timestamp
and body no problem but I don't know how to configure wss4j to sign
BinarySecurity Token.I tried to add Bst into signedParts configuration buti
received an errorCan you help me?Thanks a lot in advanceRegardsMichele

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html

Re: CXF WS Security - How to sign BinarySecurity Token

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Try specifying "signedParts" as follows:

{}{
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd}BinarySecurityToken

Colm.