Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Kaiwii Ho <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/26 10:28:08 UTC

Why URLNormalizer doesn't implement the Pluggable?

I'm a freshman learning about the nutch.
Here,I have serval questions:
1、URLNormalizer is a kind of a ExtensionPoint.But why does it implement the
Pluggable as other extensionpoint does?And further-more,do any difference
exist between the URLNormalizer and the other ExtensionPoint leading
the URLNormalizer's not implementing the Pluggable?
2、while URLNormalizer not implementing the Pluggable,everything seems to
work well.So,I wonder whether it is necessary to make the extensionpoint
implement the Pluggable?

Is it a bug or a specified trick?

Waiting for ur answer.And thank u!

Re: Why URLNormalizer doesn't implement the Pluggable?

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Resending your messages every hour won't get you more answers - at the
opposite

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/