Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2004/12/25 16:24:01 UTC

[net] Designing a Date Format-aware FTP Entry Parser

I finally have sufficient free time to begin implementing what we talked
about in this conversation several months ago :
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=commons-dev%40jakarta.apache.org&searchText=%22Designing+a+Date+Format-aware+FTP+Entry+Parser%22&defaultField=subject&Search=Search

How is the push to 1.3 release going?  I don't want this release held up
for this, as I still have little or no idea how long it will take to
develop this implementation but neither do I want to interfere with it,
so I may keep my implementation local for the time being.