Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by kishor <ki...@patni.com> on 2005/06/01 06:45:29 UTC

How to build Geronimo offline.

Hi all,
I'm new to Geronimo,
I want to build Geronimo offline, Don't want Maven to download jars at build
time,
Can any one tell me where I will get the docs ?

regards
Kishor

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

Re: How to build Geronimo offline.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Kishor,
>
> Unfortunately, there is no way to do that right now.  We are planing  on
> upgrading to Maven 2 soon and it will be able to download all
> dependencies in one go.

Dain, can't the dependencies be downloaded manually to the maven local
repository to make our build process happy to run offline? I'd bet it
should work fine. Am I missing anything?

> -dain

Jacek

Re: How to build Geronimo offline.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.