Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stuart MacPherson <ap...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2002/08/21 19:46:42 UTC

MySQLContentStore AGAIN - max BLOB size only 64kb!!!

Hi

I am having yet MORE problems with MySQLContentStore. as mySQL BLOBs are
only max 65k.  I know you can attempt LONGBLOB content type for the content
column in revisioncontent table, BUT as a previous poster mentioned, you get
404 errors when you try and do PROPFIND.

SO - does anyone have a workaround. or ANY idea on what to do?!  Is
MySQLContentStore therefore a load of crap?

What's the point of DMS/CMS that maxes out at 65kb?!?!?!?!

Regards

Stu