Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2009/06/24 17:11:31 UTC

Flooding the Stomp connector ... timeout

Hello,

testing with the 5.3-20090620.174423-1 snapshot on Windows XP SP3, with
Stomp trace enabled, I encounter problems with lost connections.

Here is the log output for the last received message:

TRACE StompTransportFilter           - Received:
SEND
destination:/queue/perftest

Sending Message 316 with 5000 bytes...

The next message does not appear, instead a send timeout occurs. (Stars are
part of the test message body)

The problem occurs after a fresh broker start with only a few messages in
the queue.

Should I report this in the ActiveMQ JIRA? Or are there other easy to use
options to trace the context?

Many thanks in advance

Re: Flooding the Stomp connector ... timeout

Posted by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

setting the memoryLimit from 5 to 50 in the broker configuration

  <policyEntry queue=">" memoryLimit="50mb"/>

helps.

Best Regards,
Michael Justin