Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Wouter Scheele <wo...@audiotex.nl> on 2002/11/06 11:54:54 UTC

authentication-fw && session-fw

L.S.

What is the status of authentication-fw and/or session-fw,

- are they stable enough to use in production?
- can i use them in cocoon-2.0.3?
- if so how do i get my hands on a usable version?

they look mighty handy to me, problem is that i am momentarily on
a very tight schedule for first release, and i need to make some
decisions fast.

maybe needless to add, but if before mentioned items are not usable yet,
other suggestions on authentication and session methods are very welcome.

kind regards,
wouter