Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk> on 2003/05/01 22:00:11 UTC

elements in struts-config.xml

Hello,

A question on <description> elements in the struts-config.xml.

Is there any reason why the <exception>, <form-bean>, <forward> and
<action> elements have one and the <data-source>, <controller>,
<message-resources> and <plug-in> elements do not?

Unless the <description> element is about to be deprecated I see no
reason why not to add it to the afore mentioned elements. Looking at the
source for the Config classes it seems that Struts doesn't actually
store these values anyway.

OK I know it's not a life threatening issue, but sometimes it's nice to
know for completeness!

Steve.

 --
Steve Eynon