Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rafael <jc...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 06:39:05 UTC

Sometimes any active durable topic subscriber has pending queue message

I'm using mqtt with activemq 5.8.0 version.
Sometimes any active durable topic subscriber has pending queue message like
attached image shown.
I think that there is no pending queue message if subscriber is
online(=active)..

Q: Can i check something to research this issue ?

Thanks in advance

BR
Changmin

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670602/activemq..png>

Re: Sometimes any active durable topic subscriber has pending queue message

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
If you can reproduce it, please open a jira and attach your test case.

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM, rafael <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using mqtt with activemq 5.8.0 version.
> Sometimes any active durable topic subscriber has pending queue message
> like
> attached image shown.
> I think that there is no pending queue message if subscriber is
> online(=active)..
>
> Q: Can i check something to research this issue ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> BR
> Changmin
>
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670602/activemq..png>