Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2020/09/19 10:48:12 UTC

[Future]register center support SPI

Hi, everybody.
We plan to implement SPI for each component in the following work. After Alert completes the SPI work, we will implement the SPI of the registry center. We will provide a general implementation, such as etcd. If you have other good ideas, welcome Communicate.
Best  wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [Future]register center support SPI

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
Good job +1

lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>于2020年9月19日 周六20:24写道:

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Jun Gao 高俊

Re:Re: [Future]register center support SPI

Posted by zhangchunyang <18...@163.com>.
+1

在 2020-09-19 20:23:18,"lidong dai" <da...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.