Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Leon Clayton <lc...@maprtech.com> on 2014/12/22 16:41:19 UTC

Does Drill support User Defined Functions (UDF)

Hello all

Does drill support user defined functions? If so can you share how to use these with an example? Thanks in advance.

Regards

 Leon Clayton
 lclayton@mapr.com

Re: Does Drill support User Defined Functions (UDF)

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Hey Leon,

I've done some UDF work, so if you are stuck just aks  here and I may be
able to help you.

Posted by st...@thomsonreuters.com.