Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2005/09/14 15:08:45 UTC

re: where do I edit to add compiler options

Re: where do I edit to add compiler options

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.

Re: where do I edit to add compiler options

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
James--

  The Beehive APT Ant task extends the Ant Javac task; as such, you
should be able to use nested <compilerarg> elements to pass additional
command line configuration.  The "processorOptions" attribute is
really meant for passing -A options to the annotation processor.

  If this doesn't work, it's probably related to the fact that the APT
task doesn't support the "fork" attribute on the APT (Javac) Ant task.
 If so, I apologize...this is tracked in JIRA at:

    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-374

  Give this a spin and let me know how it goes.  :)

Eddie