Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jose Benjamin Perez Soto <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 21:46:01 UTC

[AXIS2] How send Fault messages in Axis2?

Hello,

The example of Axis2 of handlingfault is good, but when it is wanted to show
in the navigator not deploy, it rather sends the following message:

<error>
    <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
        <reason>
            If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL, then
please use one of the RPC message receivers for the
service(s)/operation(s) in services.xml. If you have added a custom WSDL in
the META-INF directory, then  please              make sure that the name of
the service in services.xml (/serviceGroup/service/@name) is the same as in
the custom wsdl's service name (/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service/@name).
        </reason>
</error>

but this example comes with his wsdl, and when is generated it the code with
plugin of Axis2 for IDEA works well. I want to do just like example and I
want shows the wsdl, so that I must generate code with wsdl that shows to
me.

This to generate wsdl when is modified it in services.xml of the following
way:

1) with this it works well, but it does not show wsdl in the navigator
<messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="example.BankServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
</messageReceivers>

2) with this it works bad, but it show wsdl in the navigator
<messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
</messageReceivers>

I want to work of the first form, but I want shows wsdl to me in the
navigator.

Thanks,

Ben