Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Neal Haggard <Ne...@sas.com> on 2005/10/11 20:35:09 UTC

Tomahawk Date vs. Calendar

Hey,

	We're currently using the MyFaces Calendar component to render the popup calendar for date only fields.  We've been given the requirement of being able to handle time as well.  We are looking at the MyFaces Date component and see that it can be set to type="both" to allow entering date & time info, and that you can specify to render a popup calendar.  However it doesn't appear you can be as specific about the calendar popup and in specifying to use an image for the popup link.  Does anyone have any ideas of how to reconcile these?  Is there a reason why the Calendar component's functionality isn't collapsed into the Date component?

Neal

Neal Haggard
Senior Systems Developer
Knowledge Management Center
SAS Institute

Re: Tomahawk Date vs. Calendar

Posted by Zhong Li <we...@gmail.com>.
please check bugs report for MYFACES-695(I just created), is it you are
looking for?

--
Zhong Li

WebJabber.Net