Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2008/05/08 07:47:56 UTC

archetype:crawl generates multiple entries when used on a snapshot repository

L.S.,

When you use archetype:crawl on local Maven repository that contains
multiple snapshot builds (e.g. by Bamboo/Continuum), it generates multiple
<archetype/> entries in the catalog with the exact same
groupId/artifactId/version.  For now, I have used an XSL stylesheet in our
ServiceMix build to deduplicate the entries, but I don't think the plugin
should generate these kind of duplicates anyway.  I would like to open a
JIRA issue for it, but just checking here first to see if anyone has a good
use case for having these duplicates somehow.

Thanks

-----
---
Gert Vanthienen