Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bharath Kumar <bh...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 05:04:49 UTC

Regarding threadPoolSize for cross center data replication

Hi,

I was trying to find what would be the best number of thread pool size that
needs to be configured on the source site in solrconfig.xml for cross
datacenter replication. We have one target replica and one shard, is it
recommended to have more than one thread?

If we have more than 1 thread, will the updates not get un-ordered on the
target site? Can you please let me know?

  <lst name="replicator">
    <str name="threadPoolSize">8</str>
    <str name="schedule">1000</str>
    <str name="batchSize">128</str>
  </lst>

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath MV Kumar

"Life is short, enjoy every moment of it"