Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2020/11/12 23:50:54 UTC

Problems with map-charts when switching from version 4.9.0 to 5.0.0

Hi, let's see if someone can help me ...
I am setting up a project of integration examples in Apache Royale [1]. I'm working on a covid map and when I changed from version 4.9.0 [2] to version 5.0.0 [3] it stopped working for me, and I get new errors in the debug console [4] ☹

[1] https://github.com/mjesteve/Royale-ECharts/tree/develop
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/19TwzP6lLWU3WFMoBqcSDN6owcO6Elm8F/view?usp=sharing
[3] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FESwSE2E7VKl8Jm9PoPZUmVpgGuiSl_Y/view?usp=sharing

- The color of the series, in the bar graph, has changed.
- The timeline color has also changed.
- I lost communication Royale --> ECharts and ECharts --> Royale:
* Royale --> ECharts: When a country is selected from the list, the map should highlight it:

dispatchAction({
                    type: “geoSelect”,
                    name: citem.name
                });

* ECharts --> Royale: When a country is selected from the map, the list has to be positioned on it:

on("geoselected", fnhandler);

[4] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K9IAQAu2RRTSYphm75I_ZTo7ZrY1gkMi/view?usp=sharing

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
A greeting.

Hiedra.

RE: Problems with map-charts when switching from version 4.9.0 to 5.0.0

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hi shenyi, thanks for answering.
of course [1], I share the file because there are more than 77000 lines.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wwINzCm9bd48YEELRgsZ5OPrmvu0UVO4/view?usp=sharing

Thx
Hiedra.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Do you mind sharing the option you used with us?

Regards.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 7:51 AM Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>> wrote:
Hi, let's see if someone can help me ...
I am setting up a project of integration examples in Apache Royale [1]. I'm working on a covid map and when I changed from version 4.9.0 [2] to version 5.0.0 [3] it stopped working for me, and I get new errors in the debug console [4] ☹

[1] https://github.com/mjesteve/Royale-ECharts/tree/develop
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/19TwzP6lLWU3WFMoBqcSDN6owcO6Elm8F/view?usp=sharing
[3] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FESwSE2E7VKl8Jm9PoPZUmVpgGuiSl_Y/view?usp=sharing

- The color of the series, in the bar graph, has changed.
- The timeline color has also changed.
- I lost communication Royale --> ECharts and ECharts --> Royale:
* Royale --> ECharts: When a country is selected from the list, the map should highlight it:

dispatchAction({
                    type: “geoSelect”,
                    name: citem.name<http://citem.name>
                });

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC

Re: Problems with map-charts when switching from version 4.9.0 to 5.0.0

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,