Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2006/10/25 09:14:25 UTC

Re: ViewController postBack processing question

No i am implementing ViewController.

When i do this, i have to implement these postBack things - i should
mentioned i am using the latest stable release 1.0.3 ...

The interface got this signature:

public abstract interface org.apache.shale.view.ViewController {

  public abstract boolean isPostBack();

  public abstract void setPostBack(boolean arg0);

  public abstract void destroy();

  public abstract void init();

  public abstract void preprocess();

  public abstract void prerender();