Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ajay Chitre <aj...@google.com> on 2008/10/22 22:14:38 UTC

Admin Web App?

Hello,

Is there a web based admin application that will allow us to:

1)  View mails in various repositories such as, 'discard', 'error', 'retry'
etc.
2)  Delete the mails that we don't need.
3)  Resend a single as well as a group of selected mails to James for
re-processing.  Ideally, we want it to send it to some other Mail server for
re-processing.

I looked at 'James Manager' (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yajamesmanager),
but as far as I can tell it doesn't do all this, correct?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

- Ajay

Re: Admin Web App?

Posted by Eric MacAdie <er...@MacAdie.net>.
The project page for yajamesmanager also does not make the source available.

Perhaps the thing to do is work on IMAP.

Eric MacAdie